Sunday 16 July 2017

Candice LaRae thank you raw star (photograph), DX Vs. Spirit Squad, GLOW Actress famous favourite Wrestler

Above is a clip from Saturday night's predominant occasion in 2006 whilst DX (Shawn Michaels and Triple H) took on all five members of the Spirit Squad (Kenny, Johnny, Mitch, Nicky, and Mikey) in an elimination tag match.


The Undefeated spoke with GLOW Actress, Sydelle Noel, who plays Cherry Bang within the series. Noel talked about a number of her preferred things, along with who her preferred wrestler is:
"I grew up watching Hulk Hogan. As I got older, I think me and all people else loved The Rock. The Rock become my all-time favourite. He took wrestling and made it his own. And now he is one of the No. 1 actors in the international."
Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 comments: