Thursday 13 July 2017

Alisha Edwards On impact starting women's Revolution, Rumors Of Signing With WWE, Sasha Banks, greater

Alisha Edwards spoke to Wrestling Epicenter on a number of wrestling topics. You could listen to her complete remarks within the video above. Right here are a number of the highlights:


impact starting the ladies's revolution:
"I assume i would consider you. After I sense find it irresistible started with women's wrestling being the same as the guys and stuff changed into with the Knockouts. It was new, it become clean! You had Nikki Roxx! You had Taylor Wilde there! Fantastic Kong! Gail Kim! That become the cream of the crop at the time. I suppose a number of humans did not study ladies's wrestling like they do now. ...However I assume it's like, surprise female. Ladies being similar to men. It's far an evolution throughout the sector, now not just in wrestling. I wager it kind of simply complete circles all round. I'd say the Knockouts did begin it after which, the WWE in reality has greater resources to promote it extra. Over time, I suppose it kind of they realized that women can do it as true as and perhaps even higher than the guys."

The Mae younger classic:

"I assume it's far truly incredible. It is kind of like doing the equal thing they did with the Cruiserweights. When they did that, I think the unbiased scene kind of blew up extra than ever because a whole lot of them had been doing indies in addition to doing that. I'm just excited to watch it as a fan. Everyone in wrestling is enthusiastic about just our suits but i get excited about the whole card! I'm excited for the tournament, from the primary match to the last match, i'll genuinely watch it. I suppose it is going to truely open greater eyes to it. I am excited for ladies's wrestling as a whole."

Sasha Banks on the indies:

"Sasha Banks, yeah, she turned into without a doubt first rate to paintings with round this region. I noticed her first suit, like, ever! I just knew she had something special. She certain sufficient showed the sector that she did!"
Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 comments: